• Coriander Chilli Kangaroo
• Sesame Kangaroo with Asian Greens
• Kangaroo Spaghetti Bolognese
• Kangaroo Medallions with Peppercorn Sauce
• Kangaroo Fillet with Spring Vegetables
• Kangaroo Medallions with Spinach & Champignons
• Kangaroo Burgers
- Cook Kangaroo meat on a hot surface/high heat
- Kangaroo meat has a low fat content and should not be overcooked as this will cause it to dry out.
- Kangaroo goes well with fuity flavours such as plum and herbs and spices including garlic, pepper & rosemary.
- A lot of meat based recipies can be substiuted with Kangaroo meat including classics such as Spaghetti Bolognese .